Exploring the Heavenly Sanctuary
Understanding Seventh-day Adventist Theology
by Marc Rasell
hardback ISBN: 9781471741876
paperback ISBN: 9781449063481
- Exploring The Heavenly Sanctuary is a judicious interpolation and interpretation for layman
and scholar of the main points of Seventh-Day Adventist (SDA) theology by Seventh-day Adventist author Marc Rasell.
- Christ is revealed as our High Priest who intercedes for us in the
Heavenly Sanctuary (Heavenly Temple). This is the heart of the Seventh-day Adventist message.
- The book addresses issues such as, Can we be sure there is a real temple in heaven?
- What is the purpose of the heavenly sanctuary?
- When does The Judgment start?
- Do we need to keep the Ten Commandments?
- Should we observe a literal Sabbath?
- What is the Investigative Judgement and how to calculate 1844 AD from the book of Daniel.
- What is the function of the Holy Place and the Most Holy Place in the heavenly sanctuary; when did Jesus enter them and what is he doing there.
- See how the Biblical Prophecies of Daniel 2, Daniel 7, Daniel 8 and Daniel 9 together with the books of Leviticus, Hebrews and Revelation form the basis of the heavenly sanctuary doctrine.
- And much more of vital importance to Christians awaiting the details of redemptive
Bible prophecies coming to their conclusions.
- The heavenly sanctuary reveals Jesus who ever intercedes for us (Hebrews 7:25).
The Logos version of Exploring the Heavenly Sanctuary is for users of the Logos Bible Software and contains a number of enhancements such as some references being linked to other Logos resources. It is easy to search this version and look up Bible references and some of the theological references.
For other books by this author or to obtain a copy of this book please go to Marc Rasell's Amazon Author Page or the Advent Truth Website
exploringtheheavenlysanctuary.co.uk Copyright © 2013-2019. All Rights Reserved.